I came across many people in world, but had to mention this special person who have made me think deep.
I know that there is a time and place for anything and everything,for People to react accordingly, but what if a person remains same at all times and talks the heart out.
Unfortunately we cant handle those people and believes that the the current society has no space for them.
And not many people can live that kind of life and even I didn't knew that she is that kind of a person until I experienced.
When I first saw her, thought she would have a lot of attitude along with her fairness. But as I got to know her better, came to know no one could be so grounded and simple.
Her child like attitude made me get closer to her at early days of her marriage to my brother.
after my mom (before I got married), This is person who fed me enough with my fav's (ofcourse she is the best cook ever in our family)
Not just to me but for most of my cousins, she has been there like a helping hand made her place one point stop for entertainment and food and loads of love.
The pent house where they stayed was like a dream place for all of us. we used to spend late nights talking, playing and having all the fun.
Me and my cousins have celebrated birthdays at her place for almost a decade and each birthday made us close and made the bonding strong.
Funny that she and my brother dint celebrate even their anniversary without us(cousins) around.
me living pretty close to their house, have spent almost all weekends at her place and most of the times just for food.
Not just me but many of my cousins stayed with them for pretty long even in different cities and I am sure no one had a bad or even an average experience living with such a beautiful couple.
I anytime can vouch for their hospitality, though my brothers voice is a little rough, she makes the environment and the stay so special for everyone .
They are the prettiest couple ever and a lot of times my cousins used to feel jealous as all parents used to take her as an example of a perfect wife and a daughter in law.
Things started to change when all my cousins got married in a span of 2 years and when there were new additions in the family.
May be I am wrong, but the all my cousins got busy withe their married life and didn't had enough time to spend with these guys anymore and didn't even bother to visit regularly.
Slowly all the Bday celebrations ended as people had to take permissions at home to join/visit them, I feel pity about it!! (No offence even I am part of them or may be even I am wrong)
As the time passed, it became difficult to see them and spend time with them apart from the family events.
She never complained!! I am sure if it was someone else, would definitely have felt bad. or may be she felt bad but didnt let anyone know!
She is such a wonderful person who had that twinkling smile on her face welcoming people with a child's heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment